Saturday, March 17, 2007

Sleep-Driving.. What about Sleep-Working??

FDA just announced a warning to some prescripted sleeping pills that they may sometimes cause sleep-driving!!
so amazing!!

the most amazing thing is... I'm one of the patient undertaking the pills!!
unfortunately.. I don't drive.. and I don't even have a car..

Of course sleep-driving is just one of the possibilities that ones will do after taking those sleeping pills..
other things they.. or we could do are.. making phone calls, eating, fixing things.. or even having sex.. wow..

I've been taking STILNOX for almost a month.. I really wonder if I had done anything while I was sleeping.. hahaha
hmm.. isn't it wonderful that u can sleep and do things at the same time?
imagine if I can do my assignments or study while I'm sleeping... so wonderful!!
but... I really doubt if I had done anything..
coz I'm taking really small dose of the pill every night.. just 5mg.. half of the standard dose.. hahaa
oh.. I did take 10mg for the first 2 weeks.. but I don't think I need that much anymore so I start taking half of the pill recently..
and I'm planning to stop taking it actually before I heard this FDA warning.

hmm... what can I actually do while I'm sleeping??
Will I jump out of my window?? I'm staying on the 6th floor...
should I close my window when I sleep.. but I will still be able to open it while I'm sleeping I guess...

hahaa.. anyway.. time to "sleep".... wish I could do some "sleep-working" tonight!!

No comments: