Monday, March 19, 2007

I did the sleep-xyzing thing!!!

I did it!!! seriously!!! I did the sleep-xxxing thing!!!
Just the night after I read the news about FDA's warning towards my pill!!!

What I did... was much more serious and dangerious than sleep-driving and sleep-working...
I... I... did... sleep-KILLING!!!

That night.. I took the pill at around mid-night as usual.. then I went to bed.
Then.. it happened.. I dunno what time it was...

I "woke up".. saw him having dinner in my room..
Somehow I realized he had already had more than TEN meals!!!
I was very angry..
so.. just when he was enjoying he next meal.... "BANG"... I killed him!!!

Blood was all over my hand...
I even went outside my room and went to the washroom and washed my hands!!

After I came back to the room..
I was still scared... I wonder why would I kill somebody while he was just trying to eat and survive??
I am a killer!!
It must be the pill that made me kill him!! Must be!!
I'll never kill anyone!! I'm innocent!!














I still feel very bad after killing him --- Mr.Mosquito
although he had all those more than TEN meals from all over my body...
but he was just eating... and trying to survive..
how dare I kill him??

No comments: