Sunday, December 2, 2007

Wat da Hell

Christmas is coming soon.
I'm not a Christian, I don't celebrate Christmas.
The only thing I like about Christmas is the Christmas songs.

This year, I highly recommend this song to Hong Kong Chinese, especially to the Hong Kong Government. The lyric of the song is nothing about Christmas actually.

In fact this is a theme song of the radio drama Wat da Hell <大野叔叔拆你屋> by Commercial Radio 2. The aim of the radio drama is to satirize the fact that the government is trying to take apart all the historical buildings. The lyric of the theme songs is very simple yet able to express the feelings of the majority of the public. I love it very much!

However, I am only able to find the DJ version now, will try to find the plain version later on.



主題曲:《大野叔叔拆你屋》
主唱:王菀之/夢特嬌.全/黃貫中(Ad-lib:滴滴仔/大野先生)

拆左你未 拆左我未 好彩未 快到期
大笨鐘聽朝變左"達"地
就像一起身冇左個鼻
要嚇死或笑死

(滴滴仔:大野先生。
大野:唔?
滴滴仔:係咪夠鐘拆大笨鐘啦?
大野:未住,仲有成秒鐘。
滴滴仔:吓?)

拆左你未 拆左我未 好彩未 快到期
大笨鐘聽朝變左"達"地
就像一起身冇左個鼻
要嚇死或笑死
一棵淚水"冼"落o黎
good bye the old good days

No comments: