Thursday, December 6, 2007

生人霸死地 (Revised)

Very recently two of my friends broke up.
They had been together for 6 whole years.
I witnessed how they knew each other, how he fell for her, how he won her heart, how much they loved each other.. and how things gone worse...

She broke up with him one day, and he never expected that (well.. I would say men are usually too insensitive, even I was far away from them, I could sense that way before this happened)
One thing I didn't expect is, she has a new boyfriend soon after they broke up.
She told me that the new guy has been waiting for her for more than one year (or 2? I forgot already, not important)

He was totally lost, of course.
But one thing I think the girl did very good is that she gave him time to calm down and let go. She didn't ask "Can we be friends?"

I hate hypocrites. If you don't love him anymore, leave him alone.
If you found someone so much better than him, leave him alone, don't ask him to do this and do that for you anymore.

You thank him for helping you on your blog post, and in the next paragraph you wrote how sweet you are now with your new boyfriend. WTF is that? You must know he loved you or still loving you.

You said you will always be there for him, you will always be his friend. But you are hugging and kissing someone else at the same time. I will say "Shut the F. up and leave me alone" I were the guy.

Seriously, as a girl, I somehow understand the motive behind this. Of course it will be a perfect world to have 2 guys loving me at the same time and I am not cheating on anyone. But sorry if you are such kind of girl, I despise you. And I can surely tell that you'd never loved that guy before.

Or.. maybe just a new kind of "friendship" that I will never understand.

That's why I like what my girl friend did to her ex-bf, even though I didn't want them to break up. He is super depressed now but he still has us. I know one day he will let go as long as he doesn't get hurt from her anymore.

If this post is offending anyone, I won't be sorry coz I am just writing what I think.

No comments: