Wednesday, December 5, 2007

End of single life

No no.. I'm not going to talk about romantic relationship. I'm referring to my overseas life.

I've been away from home since July 2005.
Since then, I am enjoying a large degree of freedom.
Except being not able to see my family and my 2 lovely cats, I do enjoy my time alone overseas.
For the first 1.5 years, I stayed with my 2 sisters,
we had a great time and I think that our relationships became a lot better.
No, we were also ok before that but since I am a bit older than the two of them, I guess this 1.5 years did bring us a bit closer.

And for my last year in Singapore, I am totally free.
I'm away from my family, from the friends I know. I'm totally by myself.
So I can do whatever I want without telling others and explaining to them.
Most of the time I eat by myself and I can skip lunch or dinner whenever I want.
This kind of life may sounds very boring to most of the people,
but this is a perfect lifestyle for me.
I guess I have minor dereism.

But all these will come to the end this Saturday.
I will be in Hong Kong with my family.
I cannot have full control to my life anymore. =(
And thanks to Facebook, I met lots of old friends and that means many gathering will be coming up when I get back to Hong Kong later this month.
Of course I wanna meet them.. but part of myself still want to hide in this little world of myself.

I seriously thought of staying in Singapore for several more years simply because I don't have many friends here. But unfortunately I didn't have time to prepare for that and now I have to go back. Once I get back, it will not be very likely for me to move all my stuff again, if you know me, you should know how lazy I am.

The only hope for me now.. is hopefully I can manage to go to Laos and work later. This is seriously a dream that is almost impossible to achieve, but I'm trying my best.

No comments: