Thursday, September 13, 2007

updated birthday plan

I think both of my econ lecturers love me so much that they decided to give me the same b'day present on my b'day.... the mid-term exam! so I will be having 4 hours non-stop exam on my no-so-big day..

so.. my b'day plan is updated as follows:

1. 8am -10am EC3341 International Economics Mid-term Exam
2. 10am -12nn EC3332 Money and Market Mid-term Exam

3. 1 hour rest + lunch
4. 1pm - 3pm Markting SE Asia Heritage tutorial
5. finally got 3-hr break
6. 6pm - 8pm Intercultural communication lecture
7. die already


I also have to mention that the lecturer of Gov't and Politics of Singapore also treats me very good. I have to give him an essay on the day before my birthday (i.e. before my 2 exams!)

thanks for your kindness love my dear lecturers.

No comments: