Saturday, September 22, 2007

Things to be done before the trip (updated 3)

hehe.. 5 a.m. already..
given up finishing my Gov't and Politics of S'pore essay liao.. =P
I've already written a detailed outline for the essay, just need to really turn it into an essay..
normally it will take me about 3 hours..
but I need to go to Tiger Balm Garden at 10a.m. for a class field trip..
then I need to go and buy something, and need to pack...
also need to get to the airport by 4:30a.m. tomorrow morning..
so I'd better get some sleep now.. =P i think i'll just write it up after the trip.. or tomorrow if i have time..
arghh.. very tired already...

I tried to get a travel insurance with OCBC just now..
and once again I couldn't login my e-banking account just because I forgot my access code..
No, not my password!! it's something called access code! like your username I guess..
arghh.. and I called the customer service for help.. and lucky me.. their server is under maintenance and I need to call them again tomorrow!!

can someone tell me why while technology was invented to make our life easier but we turned out need to memorise more and more username and passwords (don't forget, you can't write it down anywhere cos it's too dangerous to do so!!) just because of advanced technology??? Should we call this an "improvement of life"??

anyway.. my updated to-do list:

1. Money and Banking Essay - 1200 words (KILLED! HoRRAY!)
2. Gov't and Politics of Singapore Essay - 2000 words (outline done)
3. Plan for the Laos trip and see how much I need to bring with me (done)
4. Go for money exchange (done, thanks Paul for telling me the place)
5. Buy a pair of shoes for the trip (done, wear them today, quite satisfied)
6. Get 2 passport photo for visa (ok, used $5 and 5 mins)
7. Look for travel insurance
8. Do the laundry (all fresh and clean!)
9. Pack!! Arghh!!!
10. Must check the way to get to the Plain of Jars from Luang Prabang
11. Study some more about Laos (I keep reading writings about Laos on shuttle bus these few days.. and.. I LOVE them!!)
12. If the take-home exam for Marketing Southeast Asia Hertiage is out by today, need to go and do some research as well (there are only 2 questions, can leave them till after the trip)


and most importantly

13. To find a way to squeeze all the above into a schedule that fits in 3 day time excluding time in the lectures and field trip!! (is it possible anyway???)

No comments: