Sunday, September 9, 2007

I am never an expert on this!!

Come on!! You people know that I am a loser in relationships! You know that I only had 2 relationships before and they all ended already. I am a total loser in this field. Can you please don't ask me any more opinions on your so-complicated, so-troublesome problems?

Can you try to ask someone who are more experienced to help you? I've never had more than one guys for me to choose from at any time in my life. Stop comparing the good things of the 2 guys in front of me and ask me to choose for you.

In fact, if you and I were not in such a special relationship and/or if you were not in such a special condition, I don't think I'll still be talking to you. Especially after all those many things happened to me recently.

So please, leave me alone. I've got no time to play with your game.

No comments: