Friday, August 31, 2007

To Ms Mosquito

Dear Ms Mosquito,

I truly understand and respect the fact that you need my blood for supplemental protein for your development and laying your babies, I also understand that my blood type is the most delicious type amongst all, and I am more than happy to donate my blood when you need it.

However, as you may already knew, I've already fed more than 20 of your fellows in Pulau Ubin just a few days ago and I do need time to recover. Besides, since you are so kind to give me "painkiller" before biting me each time, all the bites now itch me so badly that I couldn't stop scratching them especially when I was unconscious under my sleeping pills. As you can see now, my arms and legs are all scratched and I'm in pain.

Please don't take me wrong, I'm not blaming you. I'm just asking you for a favor. Maybe you and your fellows can give me a break for two weeks or so and give me time to recover? It's also good for you since I don't think you can find any space to bite me at the moment.

One more thing if you don't mind, please come and have my blood when I'm awake. Sleeping is my precious time and I really need good sleep to have healthier blood for you.

Thanks for you time reading this letter.

Yours truly,
headless.

No comments: