Monday, August 27, 2007

sick or not?

Feeling so sick today since I woke up at 7am tried to go to the library to finish up my econ tutorial before it starts at 10.

I dunno what happened but I just feel very sick.. managed to stay until the end of the tutorial, went back to my room.. I slept for a few hours until 3pm.

I felt so bad for sleeping in the afternoon today since I have lots of readings to do and I also wanted to read up some extra stuffs.

I did think about going to the school clinic but I dun really know how to tell the doctor about how I feel.. cos I'm not really sure why I feel sick and what exactly is wrong with me.. I just feel something wrong...

and except for that dunno-what-it-is illness, my back pain has been with me for almost 2 months already.. and seems that it's getting worse.. I've tried may ways to deal with it: swimming, running, yoga, stretching.. but nothing help.. it's really killing me..

i wish my health wont get any worse as i dun really have money to spend on medication.. i dun even have money to have proper meal now.. hahaha.. but I can't work since my visa doesn't allow me to do so and I dun really want to take the risk in my last semester...

wish me luck please...

No comments: