Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"Misfortunes never come singly"

This is happening to me again!! Why??
Whenever I'm in trouble with my relationships, someone will come to me with his/her problem and ask me for advice... and those "problems" are something that you will never want to help..

I don't usually tell others when I have problems, especially problems related to relationships. The only people that I'd talk to are my brother (who is a friend of mine but not my real brother) and my sister (who is my real sister). I didn't use to talk to my sister until very recently. She's a very nice person to talk to. One other person I'd share my problems with is my very best friend in Hong Kong, but she's not someone I will contact for emergercy help. We usually contact each other once or twice a year, but yet she is my best friend in my life now and she will always be.

Since I don't tell people that I'm in trouble or I'm feeling sad.. they don't know about it and they just come to me with their own problems. Funny thing is they only come when I'm in a very bad mood, and they always come with a wrong kind of problem.. let me give u some examples.

Last year, I had time that I was in serious depression because I finally had to accept the fact that I've to seperate with my ex, although that was already one year after our break up. Suddenly a girl talked to me, she said she's so worried that she's not going to have any marriage in her life. She's worrying about not able to get any bf. Then she asked me how to choose among the several guys who were approaching her at that time! She told me about how much those guys' earning, she told me about the plans of different guys for marriage... etc.. and her problem was: don't know whom she should choose. Those days I cried when I was alone thinking of my ex and I had to share her "worries" almost every night after she went dating with different guys!

Recently, I'm also in a little trouble with my relationships. I'm coping well so far as I'm seriously planning for a single life actually. But I'm still sad. And here comes the same girl again! She didn't talk about her "problems" for quite awhile already since she is quite stable with one of the guys now. But today.. she suddenly told me that she met a new guy and asked me if she should give him her phone number..

....

Again.. a rich guy.. and now she has already got a bf.. and wonder if she should give herself more chances before getting married.

....

well..

what should I say?

Honestly, I don't mind discussing these things when my mood is ok.. but why do these always come to me when I am in my own trouble and when I feel so lonely?

sigh..

but I'm fine. Lucky that I've made myself quite clear about what I should do in my life these few days.. and I'm not in pain now.

maybe I've to mentally train up myself some more for these kind of "challenges" in my life.. I know they will come more often as I become older..

this world is still not so opened-minded yet to fully accept single woman..

I'll work hard.

sorry that this post is a bit messy as I'm already very tired now..

No comments: