Thursday, June 14, 2007

Why do you study??

Why do you study??
Why are you/were you in school?
You wanna learn or you wanna pass all the exams??

I felt really sick that today when we were having the last MNO class,
everyone was prying the lecturer about the exam questions.
Exam will be on tomorrow, if you have enough preparation, why do you need those exam questions.
Besides, the lecturer has been giving us hints on exam questions throughout the courses..

actually the thing is..
is exam SO important?
are we suppose to learn rather than anything else?

I mean.. if you are just going to study for the exam questions...
what's the point of you sitting there for the whole month?

personally I enjoy learning a lot more..
I love reading, even text books, I love them..
I love the "WOW" moment that I found something I didn't know before..
I think that is more important than exam.

well... maybe I'm really a weird person, as one of my friends always said.

but sorry to say that, I really look down on those people.
their behaviour is even worse then those high school students.
and they are studying in University!
a so-call world class university...

No comments: