Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hug Hug Hug

If you know long enough about me, you should know that I'm a person that ALWAYS suffer from "lack of hugs"
Yes.. It started when I was a baby.. haha..

Yesterday while I was sleeping in the afternoon, I was woken up by a SMS.
You should know ho w it feels when you are woken up while you are in your deep deep sleep...
So, I was a bit lost and almost went crazy..
At that moment, I suddently want a big big hug again!
yeah, a big big long lasting hug..
I even changed my MSN tagling to "I need a HUG!!"

And.. I really got a hug last night, in my dream!!
what a surprise..
but...
Why was he hugging me??
He is the person that I'd never ever think that I'll be hugging him.. even for a second...
we are friends, and he's fun..
everytime we meet, we argue, we hit each other, we have fun..
but hug?? really can't imagine.. hahaa..
especially that was not really a friendship hug in the dream.. hahahaa...

whatever...

maybe I should give him a call one day..

No comments: