Monday, June 25, 2007

What do we afraid of?

I didn't want to stay at home today thinking about my exchange problems, so I decided to go Vivo City for shopping.

Two things happened during my little trip...

On my way from the hall to the bus stop, I had to walk pass a path with trees on both sides. I met a monkey on the way. It was a big monkey and it's quite nice. I said hi to it and walked pass it. Not far away, I found a security guard spying on the monkey. He was talking on the phone constantly "reporting" the move of the monkey. The security guard was so scared of the monkey that he stayed quite far away from it.
Can someone tell me how I can get a job when I get paid while following a little monkey??

Another thing happened when I was reading books in PageOne. hehe.. yes.. usually I read lots of books there and end up buying one or two of them. Suddenly there was a fire alarm.. and guess what? NOBODY ran. and of course, I didn't run away either. Everyone kept reading their books, even the staff also didn't react to it at all!!
ok.. then what's the point of having a fire alarm? Did we make the fire alarm to ALERT us about dangerous? Why ain't anybody responding to it??
luckily it was a false alarm.

So here we go.. we manufacturated something to alert us of dangerous, but we never use it.. and never afraid of it.. on the other hand.. we are sooooo afraid of the nature.. just a little monkey??

What's wrong with this world??
tell me.

No comments: