Saturday, December 8, 2007

Last supper


This is my last supper in Singapore.
I didn't have something very special, instead, I had the dish that I probably had for my lunch/dinner most of the time when I'm at hall - chicken rice.
I wouldn't say this chicken rice is the best in Singapore, but the taste is not too bad, when comparing to other food in hall!
And it's cheap! S$2.50 plus a free soup. Actually sometimes the soup was the real motivation for me to have the chicken rice!
Most importantly, the auntie in the stall is very nice.

I know my sisters will be very shocked when they see this photo coz I don't eat bean spouts. Yes, I still don't eat them, especially when I see heaps on them on top of the rice!!! yuck!!
But they didn't use bean spouts until these 2 weeks, I really don't know why.. they used to use my favourite bak choy (小棠菜) all the time!!

Anyway.. I'm almost packed for tomorrow. I'm very tired now since I only slept for 1 hour last night. I'd better get some sleep now.

I'll probably write some more posts about my life in Singapore later when I'm back to Hong Kong. But for the time being, I'll be away until at least Dec 23.

No comments: