Thursday, November 15, 2007

Towards the end..

Submitted my very last essay today,
did my very last presentation today,
also attended my very last lecture today...
(all in one same module)
well.. that's it...
this is the end of my 3-year course (which I finished in 2.5 years)..
of course.. I still have to go for exams..

I am really glad that the semester ends with this particular assignment of the module Marketing Southeast Asia's Heritage.
This assignment means a lot to me, not in terms of marks (in fact I still have no idea how much percentage this assignment is going to be weighted)

I think I should really thank my sister, Fiona for giving this fantastic idea of taking the Plain of Jars as my research target.
Your idea actually made me a trip to Laos, and a more clearer vision of my future life.
Your idea would possibly change my life. In fact, I think my life has already changed.

Finally I reach the end of my studies, at least for this moment..
Most people would take university education as granted,
but it's not the case for me.
In order to support my sisters' and my studies, our family is under serious financial difficulties again now. We are never a wealthy family, it's almost like a miracle for our parents to support us like this.
Although I may not agree with what they did, I still appreciate their love and I will never be able to repay it all to them.

Well..
I really don't know what I'm talking about now.
Maybe I should go to bed and start studying for my last exam tomorrow instead of writing here for nothing.

No comments: