Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Final days in Singapore

wow.. it's almost the end of my exchange in Singapore!
only 18 more days left and I'm leaving this "little red dot"

I still have some places that I want to visit and some places that I wanna visit again. But I'm not sure if I have time or not. *sigh.

Here's my schedule:

21/11 : Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Musical
27/11 : Marketing SE Asia Heritage Exam (1pm) + Money & Banking Exam (5pm)
29/11 : Government & Politic of Singapore Exam (5pm)
4/12 : Intercultural Communication Exam (1pm)
7/12 : International Economics Exam (9am)
8/12 : Back to HK
10/12 : To Australia
23/12 : Finally back to HK

I hope I can squeeze some time between 29/11 - 4/12 to visit some more places before I leave this country since I'm really not sure when I will come back again.

But there are really lots of stuff to handle before I leave..
I got lots of stuff here that I'm not going to bring back to Hong Kong.
Originally I wanna find a place to store them because I plan to come back and work here.
However everything is very uncertain now so I think I have to give up most of them.
But I don't have time to sell and who's going to take my stuff at the end of semester??

Luckily last time my friend remind me of Salvation Army and eventually I found out that they have a donation box close to my place (in walking distance). Now I don't have to worry about my stuff! I actually think it's even better than selling them. =)

Now I've already found a new "home" for my printer, hair dryer, vacuum cleaner, blanket and some clothes. The only thing I've to worry is the used textbooks. Maybe I will try to see if the library here would like to have them?

anyway.. now I guess I should focus on my study. Hehee..

No comments: