Sunday, November 11, 2007

the 911 TRUTH?

Almost 2 years ago, I wrote an short article in Chinese about 911 after I read some arguments which question about the fact that 911 tragedy was not a terrorist attack. Evidences shown that those "attacks" could actually be planned in fact by the US government. Today I happened to encounter another video clip showing more evidence on this theory.

I am not sure about who's story is the truth. But I've heard so many stories about how the US gov't treats its citizen (and the whole world) like idiots already. If 911 was really done by them to just give them excuses to start the war... *sigh

I'm not going to give anymore comments now.
You can go and check the websites and video clips out:
1. Loose Change (video with chinese subtitle) - the original english version is not working
2. 911 in Plane
3. 911 analysis by The Power Hour
4. The Flight 93 Fraud- Smoking Gun Evidence
5.
Flight 93 - "No let's roll" just 1 big hole!

No comments: