Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Nice birthday

My birthday this year wasn't very bad...
Seems to me that this is my second birthday that I had to be on my own?
can't remember already... birthday is not so important to me now ever since I broke up with my last bf.
Before that, I had at least 8 years that I had my birthday dinner with my first and second boyfriend.

Last year I had a great birthday though, it happened to be a public holiday in Australia and my sisters celebrated with me. We went horse riding and went to the zoo.. that was the first time my two sisters celebrate my bday with me, without our parents.

This year..
I had full day class with one exam..
tiring but okay to me..
I'm not quite sure about how I did in the exam.. I'm really bad at economics.. so.. well..
but somehow some of my friends did say happy bday to me when I met them at school, all thanks to the Facebook.. =)

I didn't get the call I wished on the birthday. But the person called today. I'm very happy for that although we could only talk for about two minutes!

I've also got a birthday surprise! From my nice nice brother Charles!
He's sending me a birthday present... I guess this is the only birthday present I've got this year! hahaa
As far as I remember, this is the 2nd birthday present he gave me.. I forced him to give me the last one few years ago.. =P
I love you big brother!!
Hope you are sending me some food... hahaha

No comments: