Sunday, September 23, 2007

Trip to Laos - Day (-1)

One more hour I'll be leaving my room, going to the airport, flying off to Bangkok.

Later in the afternoon I should be in Luang Prabang, Laos already.

I just managed to finish my packing (as least I think I've packed everything I needed..)

This is really a tough task for me..

I'm not like those people who like to bring their entire house to travel.. if I had a chose, I'd like to go with nothing..

In my past trips, most of the time I travelled with my family.. and I know my family so well, especially my mom and the 2 little lovely sisters.. I know I can just go with them with my own clothes and absolutely NOTHING else.. because they will just bring more than enough.. and I can just use them. =P

This time is of course very different, I have to bring everything I needed, but I also have to avoid things that I don't need so that I won't suffer from back pain by the end of day 1. Also, I'm going to a relatively undeveloped country, Laos, where some of the places I will go have limited electricity supply time each day from 7pm to late at night, so you will never know what you will need.

Of course I don't mind packing for the trip.. but the thing is I'm really tired these days because of all those school works.. and I'm sick! while I need to do all these stuffs and go for a 7-day trip!!

I'm still having a sore throat and headache. And my right leg is like killing me.. I really dunno what's happening inside my thigh.. but it's like some electricity 'attacking' me every 5 - 10 seconds! gosh!

Hopefully it will be better after I went for a massage in Luang Prabang later in the trip.. finger crossed!


By the way, I will be taking two 8+ bus trips during my trip. I'm still thinking of what to do on the bus. Let me show you what the bus looks like. I read from other travellers' blogs that sometimes you get people with AK47 on board.. to be the security guard.. ^^"

well.. I shall be back to Singapore on Sept 29. (hopefully)

until then.. =P

No comments: