Tuesday, September 18, 2007

a little relief.. or not?

Someone must have forwarded my blog entry to my lecturer of Money and Banking..
cos the lecturer suddenly suspends the mid-term exam for one week till 9 Oct!! hooray!!
I'm thinking of giving him a kiss tomorrow during the lecture!! hahaa

okay.. now.. my updated b'day plan again:
1. 8am -10am EC3341 International Economics Mid-term Exam
2. 10am -12nn EC3332 Money and Banking lecture
3. 1 hour rest + lunch
4. 1pm - 3pm Markting SE Asia Heritage tutorial
5. finally got 3-hr break
6. 6pm - 8pm Intercultural communication lecture


looks much better?
let's look at the timeline, shall we?

September 17 : Today!
September 18 : Intercultural Communication mid-term exam
September 23-29 : Laos trip
September 29: International Economics essay due (hey! I'm still in BKK man!!)
October 1: Government and Politics of Singapore essay due
October 2: refer to the b'day plan above
October 4: Marketing Southeast Asia Heritage take home exam due
October 9: Money and Banking mid-term exam

so basically.. after tomorrow's mid-term exam and before I start my Laos trip.. I will have to finish the two essays which will be due just after the break... besides, I also have to get ready for my trip... I still have lots to prepare... like I've just noticed that I'm going to arrive at Phonsavan by bus at something like 1 or 2 a.m. and I really have to plan how I'm going to find somewhere to stay after that... argh... all these are killing me..

can I have more time and energy... and most importantly.. self-motivation?

No comments: