Wednesday, September 5, 2007

heart attack attacks...

After all these years..
my heart pain suddenly comes back..
I almost totally forgot about this problem already..
it was so many years ago (actually just like 5 years but I had bad memories) when I had to go to hospital to do all the check ups and nothing was found at the end..

my heart pain was with me for some time during those days but I never care about that until part of our family went to do the regular check up and I was found to have irregular heart beat..?! then followed by lots of check ups...

the pain was gone I think until I was under the treatment for depression.. and I was told to that that heart pain could be one of the symptoms of depression..

but last night 3:45a.m... was a disaster..

sigh...

but I was still chatting with him like nothing..

yes.. I'm learning.. to live alone.

No comments: