Sunday, August 26, 2007

Something about me, the stupid me..

I am a single lonely woman

When you become older, you know it's really hard for you to find three things: 1. true love, 2. true friendships, 3. true life.

I am never a person who can easily make friends with people. I've only got a few very close friends, because I'm very picky and people don't generally like to be close friend with me.

I am also not a person who can fell in love with strangers easily. But once I love, I just don't know how to stop.

I never have a life of my own. All these years, I've been living for people around me. I tried to do everything people wanted me to do. My purpose is to make everyone I love happy.

In the past few months, I was very lucky that someone came into my life and offered me a very valuable friendship. It was one of the greatest gifts I've ever got in my life. But I was too greedy, I expected something else. Although this dearest friend is still willing to offer me his friendship, I feel great shame at taking it already.

I was very stupid, as I always do for my past years. True friendship is such a rare thing to find these days and I just gave it up. What was I thinking?

When will I grow up and learn how to just treasure whatever I've got and never expect for more? When will I learn how to hold me feelings and emotions and make the life of the people around me easiler?

When will I stop upsetting people, especially those I care?

When...


No comments: