Monday, July 2, 2007

The only 2 things I saw today


I've been studying in Singapore for 6 months, today it's my first time visiting Sentosa. The weather today is so nice so I decided to go for sun bathing, by myself. Too bad that I lost my bikinis when I was in Australia, so I have to buy a new one.. $$ gone...


I realized that I've been pushing myself a bit too much these days, not for my study though... for other aspects of my life. Although I am having a long holiday before the next semester starts, my sleeping disorder is getting worse, I've to take Stilnox every night. But I recognize that I won't have enough for the remaining time before I go back to HK again.. so I have to stop taking them asap.. sigh..

That's why I went to the beach today.. and I went there not for shooting.. just went there to lay down and relax. I hope I can slow down myself a bit.. I hope I can take things more easily.. I don't want to be a serious person anymore.. it's very tiring.

But if you know me well, you will know that I'm never able to stop thinking.. NEVER.. haha.. even I was reading my book / having a nap on the beach just now.. I was thinking... mostly about my past. I realized that the last time that I went to a beach by myself was already about 9 years ago!! I used to go to the beaches alone, just sat there for some hours doing nothing.. yes.. I'm weird.

After sun bathing, I had a beer at one of the bars at the beach. When I asked the waitress for a bottle of beer, she "stared" at me and said "one only?". I smiled and said "yes".

Yes, I'm all by myself now. After all these painful days.. I guess I am really starting my new life, my single life, and learning how to enjoy it and live with it. And I guess it will be a long way to go.

wish me luck.

No comments: