Thursday, July 12, 2007

Moody

Wanna write down everything I'm thinking now... but a bit lazy.. and I've already taken my sleeping pill.. so need to go to my bed before I lose my conscious. =P

sigh.. I'm still taking my Stilnox.. although just half of the dose that my doctor suggested me to take.. but still.. guess should cut it to 1/4 dose tomorrow night..

Hope that the increasing amount of exercise will also help.. Besides swimming, I also started jogging for an hour tonight already.. I didn't run cos my left stomach still felt a bit pain even I just jogged. But I guess I will try slow run next time. (However, I realized that my jogging speed was actually a bit faster than some of those "runner" on the street.... =P)

ok.. getting dizzy already... have to go..
wanna get up early tomorrow and swim.

mood level dropped a bit compared to the day I went to have hair cut.. that day was in a happy mood.. now.. seems dropping and dropping... must find someways to lift it up again!!

No comments: