Friday, July 6, 2007

The Lake House

Watched this movie long time ago when I was still in Australia. We rent the DVD and watched it while having BBQ at our balcony. But since we started very late we couldn't finish the movie and had to return the DVD by midnight... and I missed the ending......

Finally had a chance to watch it again today. A nice romantic movie but should be too unrealistic to most of the people I guess. Not to me though cos I think a lot I imagine a lot, I tend to accept this kind of stories as a story. I enjoyed watching it and enjoyed putting myself into the situation, at least I can be loved for one and a half hours.. haha

Yep, this movie is pretty unrealistic. I'm not talking about the communication over time, I'm talking about the time that Alex (Keanu Reeves) waited to see Kate (Sandra Bullock). How long did he wait for? 4 years I guess? I wonder nowadays if anyone would wait someone for 4 months!

I admit that I'm kind of old fashion person. I can't take relationship easily. I can't do one-night-stand. I can't kiss someone I don't like. Maybe that makes me hard to find "the one".

I've been trying to tell myself to stop thinking about finding true love and to focus on other parts of my life since I lost my ex. I thought I am starting to do so.. but I just realised these few days that I couldn't really do that.. hmm.. maybe I am still too emotional? Is it because I'm a female?

But things will be changed soon. I'll be graduating by the end of this year, starting my new life back in HK. I guess I'll just put myself into advertising field.. where I will have no time left except for my career.. well... this is not something I want most.. but it is the best way for me to stop thinking stupid things.. hahaa..

No comments: