Tuesday, July 3, 2007

屯門粉仔


Open up my browser just now, my homepage yahoo hk shown up and I saw this picture and an article about it.

This is my favourite food in HK called 粉仔, but you rarely find this in places other than a particular place in Tuen Mun. I didn't know about this food until he brought me there... cos he lives somewhere near there and he knows about it for a long time.

I love it after my first try, and I always asked him to bring me there even we had to take bus for more than one hour from where I lived. I just love to go there and eat.. or I just love to take the bus trip with him? I dunno.

I've never had 粉仔 anymore after I left him. I can't go there alone, I can't even go there with anyone else. I don't think I will try it anymore...

I thought I can really live by myself, but when I saw this article.. I still cry.

No comments: