Monday, July 9, 2007

All by myself

Woke up at 8 this morning.. sat by the window and had a good thought about what I was doing these days... and about a call from my mom yesterday...
I suddenly made up my mind..
I searched on the Internet for a good hair salon here in Singapore and able to find one with good reputation and made an appointment at 2pm.
Went out to have a lunch.. walk a bit and had my hair cut..

yes.. I had my hair cut..
not exactly what as I planned. (I planned to cut it very short)
but I think at least 5cm was gone..
feel a bit fresh and light..

I am supposed to keep my length to as long as possible for my ex..
cos he likes long and straight hair..
when we were still together, I once cut my hair very short and permed it without telling him in advance... he was a bit shocked and I later found out he doesn't like that kind of style..
so some time later, I decided to rebond my hair and started keeping it long.. but we had already broken up at that time..

I never want to cut my hair after that... until today..
finally I have it cut!
I'm starting my life without him, and without any guys.

I've got lots of things to do now.. I've to plan for my career.. I've to work hard for my health.. I've to live for myself..

I'm now single, but not available. I'm too busy to fall in love. =)

No comments: