Thursday, June 21, 2007

Who can tell me who did this??

I found this "advertisment" on the internet by accident tonight.
I cannot stop watching it and I cannot stop laughing and laughing... hahaa

Honestly, I don't like Leon Lai, that's why I also don't like the original advertisment.
But I LOVE Jan Lamb.. he's my man!!
And.. you can find such a huge difference after adding him (as Leon's brother) in the advertisment..
It was amazing..
Can someone in HK tell me if the new version is shown on TV or not?? I really wanna know..
I love it!!
But.. I don't really love the brand.. cos Leon Lai has been the spokeperson for it for such a long time..
it really changed my perception towards the brand.. haha

ok..
let's see the ads..
(sorry for those who don't understand Cantonese... )

The original version



The new version with Jan Lamb.




No comments: