Sunday, June 10, 2007

Real life, real people

What a day today..
Although I've been studying for the whole day,
I still feel I'm alive, that's really fantastic!!

Having been here for six months,
except for the two days that I went for the Phantom of the Opera,
I think today is my happiest day.
At least I can taste my life.. and I can feel that at least one people in this country is still alive..
hmm.. maybe I'm magnifying it a bit.. haha..
but that's exactly how I feel now. and that's what a writer suppose to do, right?

I do hope that I will meet more "real" people in the coming semester..
and I actually think that I will coz i won't be in Business Faculty anymore.
I will be in Arts...
hopefully I will be able to enjoy my last 6 months in school..

after that.. I'll be back to work.. well..
I pretty much know what I'm looking for, and I hope that I will be able to have my ideal life sooner or later..

No comments: