Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fantastic night


Last night, I went out for dinner with my groupmate from the MNO class.
This is the best group I've ever met in university..
really great..
really fun..

We went for a drink at a pub first and dunno who decided to eat there as well..
but obvsiously that wasn't a very good idea..
coz the food there wasn't as good as the drink...
but the atmosphere was excellent!!
I really love that place and I wish I could go there again.

After dinner we went for a movie..
the 4 of us went to see the Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surf
since we didn't plan for it and it was Saturday...
we only mananged to get the FIRST row...
hahaa..
but it was still ok for me..

I had lots of fun last night..


After movie, we took the J2 back home..
what's J2??
it's Jeremy no.2...
operates 24hrs a day... all around the country
much better than the A1 and A2 shuttle bus in school..

hahaa..

I have to thank Fengxu (Everyone), Stanley (Someone) and Jeremy (No One) for bring me such a good night!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



When I reached home..
I saw the cat I met on Friday night and Saturday morning..
She was waiting for me.
Lucky I had the pet food with me..
so i took the can food out and feed her..
she seems quite hungry and finished it in a second..
I sat there with her for half an hour..
she didn't want me to go..
but I also could't bring her to my room..
poor kitty..
I know that she need someone to love her..
I told her that I know how she feels..
I also need someone to love me..
But this is the best I can do now..
I can only go down and play with her for one hour each day..
if I have a home here, I will take her back..
but I'm so sorry.. I can't help..
I know she will understand..
at least I can tell she trusts me.. and she knows I love her.

cats are so much better than human.
they know who love them and who don't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, I feel so empty..

I notice that I'm those person who should not go out for fun.
coz after I have fun, I feel extremely lonely and bored.

What's even worse was..
the rain starts when my vacation starts...
I can't even take my camera out to take photos..

I'm so depressed now.

No comments: