Monday, April 23, 2007

Phantom phantom I'm coming!!!

Today is the first day of the exam period, and now is 12:20pm.
And I'm done with my exam already!!! huahahuhahuhahaaa

However, the only thing that makes me so excited today and recently is.....
I'm going to see the Phantom of the Opera AGAIN this Sunday!!!!
I can't wait for that anymore!!! OMG!!!!

Yes.. I had seen the Phantom before.. it was 15 years ago... when I was so young...hahahaa..
I was still in secondary school at that time.. knew nothing about opera..
and I went to see the opera all by myself!! hahahahaa
crazy...

and this time, of course, I'm going there alone again!!
poor me??
not really...
I don't really mind...
this is something between me and the Phantom of the Opera only..
u really don't need anyone to go with you for this great thing....
this is just going into another fantasy...
OMG.. i'm so lack of words...
and I'm so excited and I really hope I can go and see it tonight!!!

It seems that I came to Singapore all the way just for the Phantom of the Opera now.. hahahaa
my exchange experience is enlightened by this Saturday!!
that would surely be my most happiest day this year! and these years!!!

I still remember I cried when I was watching the show 15 years ago..
and I'm quite sure I will cry this Saturday.. hahahahaaa...
nevermind.. no one knows me here... hahahaa...

oh.. i wish i have more spare money to watch a few more times before they leave for Australia..
(my sister will be able to see them for the 1st time later this year!! she is also very excited now! haha)

by the way..
I'll start my summer school early May, and finish by around early June I think.. not sure though.. hahaha
then I will have 2 months break before the next semester starts... which i really didn't plan for that before I came here..
so... what to do????
I can't go back to HK this time.. coz my mom will force me to find "summer job" which she never realize it is impossible to find job within 2-mths and it will be just a waste of time..
so I guess I will stay here..
then... what am I going to do everyday??
travel around??
I don't have enough money to travel to Indonesia / Thailand though... *sigh..
I guess I will spend most of the time walk around Singapore... not only to the "tourist attractions"
but also the inner side.. wanna take some photos...
it will need quite a bit of time since the weather is not always good here... need to have some luck...

other than that... I still have some personal things to do..

we will see...

anyway... put everything behind first, Phantom of the Opera is the only thing now!! hahahaha

No comments: